FieldX Office 1.5.47
July 1, 2018
- Added ‘Date: 50% Emergence’ as a milestone date. This will display as a milestone date in the following locations:
- Scout History output report
- Scout/Rec output report
- Recommendation output report
- Field Status output report
- DataView popup window on the Field Maps tab
- History popup window on all Journal data entry forms.
- Fixed bug where the user couldn’t save exported sample points when the previous time it was saved to a location that no longer exists such as a USB drive. A ‘path not found’ error would display and the user couldn’t update the path.
- Fixed ‘type mismatch’ error that would occur when generating a planting output report, including fields that haven’t sync’ed yet.
- If access to FieldX Office is turned off, then display a message to the user that they must purchase a subscription to use Office.
- Changed email setup to use a dropdown to select which email provider, and don’t show the smtp server/port, unless they select ‘other’ and then they can manually enter it.