- FieldX Journal generates PDF reports that detail recent scouting observations and Recommendations on your fields.
Create and Email Report from FieldX Journal on iPad
FieldX Journal generates PDF reports that detail recent scouting observations and Recommendations on your fields.
- Turn on the ‘Batch’ mode, which is above the Grower Tree on the left side of the app.
- Then select fields are selected in one of following ways:
- Tap on multiple field names in Grower Tree list on the left side of the app.*
- Tap the field borders of fields that you want to select.
- Select the ‘Share’ icon on the top-right to create a PDF output report for the selected fields.
- Next, you will set up your Report Template for the device. This only needs to be done the first time you generate a report from Journal.
- Tap on the rectangular box in the top-center of the report to add your logo.
- Type your Name, Company Name, Phone Number, and Email Address. This will be displayed on the right section of the page header.
- Move the circle on line toward the bottom of the screen to change the number of previous days to include in the report. The default setting is 3 days.
- Select ‘Recommendation’ and/or Scout/Recommendation
- The Recommendation report combines fields with identical recommendations into a single table. This report also displays the amount needed for a chemical to complete a recommendation.
- The Scout/Recommendation report shows the details of the scouting and recommendation entry on one page per field.
- Tap ‘Next’ when ready.
- Review the data included in the report.
- Finally, tap on the ‘Share’ icon on the top-right to email or print the report.