2018 FieldX Pricing
March 22, 2018
FieldX Subscription Pricing for 2018
2018 User Types
|Manager accounts are full-access accounts for users who manage all aspects of the company’s account, including picklists, templates, and sending reports.||
|Technician accounts are for users that just enter field data, and who aren’t responsible for managing the company operations in FieldX, such as updating picklists and templates.||
|A Grower account is for growers to collaborate with their crop consultant to manage field data.||
App Subscription Plans:
- Only Free Apps: the user has access to only the free apps.
- Pick-One App: the user is limited to only using one app, in addition to the free apps.
- All Apps: the entire set of FieldX apps can be installed by the user.
|App Subscription Plans
|Type of User||Only Free Apps||Pick-One App||All Apps|
|Manager (per year)||Free||$375||$750|
|Technician (per month)||Free||$55||$55|
|* Grower Sub-accounts do not include the Sampling App.|
- $15,000/year for unlimited users at all permission levels.
The following apps are available for the 2018 season:
- Free Apps:
- **NEW- FieldX Dashboard, which is a web app that can be used on any device with an internet connection (Android, Mac, iPhone, PC, etc.). The recently released version includes the ability to view your fields and draw field borders, and can be accessed by any FieldX user at dashboard.fieldx.com. Additional features will be announced in the coming months.
- Paid Apps (for ‘Pick-One’ and ‘All App’ plans):
- FieldX Office, for the PC, for data entry, creating output reports, and managing picklists and templates.
- FieldX Journal, for the iPad, for recording field data and send scouting reports.
- FieldX Sampling, for the iPhone and iPad, for pulling soil samples in the field.
- **NEW- FieldX GeoNotes, for the iPhone and iPad, for collecting georeferenced notes and pictures in the field.