In-field navigation to Sampling points can help efficiently move from one point to the next.
To use this feature:
- Select a field that has a sampling entry saved.
- Tap on the Flag icon in the toolbar to place the flag at the current location, or at your current GPS location.
- Hold a finger over the flag, then slide it to a sample point or another point in the field.
- The navigation dial can then be used to direct you to the sample point. The solid line represents the direction the user is facing, and the arrow indicates the direction of travel required to reach the flag.
- The top of the map will also display the distance to the flag.