Create and Email Report from FieldX Journal on iPad
FieldX Journal generates PDF reports that detail recent scouting observations and Recommendations on your fields.
- Turn on the ‘Batch’ mode, which is above the Grower Tree on the left side of the app.
- Fields are selected in one of two ways.
- The first method is to tap on multiple field names in Grower Tree list on the left side of the app.*
- Another method is to tap on the field borders of fields that you want to select.
- Select the ‘Share’ icon on the top-right to create a PDF Scout/Recommendation report for the selected fields.
- Next, you will set up your Report Template for the device. This only needs to be done the first time you generate a report from Journal.
- Tap on the ‘Scout/Recommendation Report’ text in the top-center of the report to add your logo.
- Type your Name, Company Name, Phone Number, and Email Address. This will be displayed on the right section of the page header.
- Move the circle on line toward the bottom of the screen to change the number of previous days to include in the report. The default setting is 3 days.
- Tap ‘Next’ when ready.
- If no data has been found for a field, you will see a notification and that field will be excluded.
- Review the data included in the report. The page displayed is changed when swiping right or left.
- The field border with a background image is included by default. However, if a Sketch drawing is found in the scouting journal entry, that sketch will replace the field border.
- Tap on the ‘Share’ icon on the top-right to email or print the report.