Office v1.5.18- Release Notes- Adding Farms and Fields Offline
May 12, 2017
- Allow Farms and Fields to be added while offline (Growers must still be added new while online).
- Added ability to move multiple farms or fields at once.
- For screen resolution 1280×720 (1920×1080 at 150% on some tablets), do not chop off the bottom of the scout sketch area.
- When selecting ‘restore database’, and enter wrong password, and then attempt to enter correct password, would get an error that database not found.
- When batch updating a Recommendation, have checkbox for whether to include Special Instructions.
- Included an option to not save to a template the Top of Report Comments, and Bottom of Report Comments.
- FieldX migration updates:
- Added checking on the FieldRecon database to ensure all tables with autoincrement have a primary key
- During migration, if the FieldRecon database is downlevel, then upload the database to techsupport and alert the user to contact techsupport.
- Provide a clearer path for letting tech support perform the fieldrecon migration.
- Updated TechSupport contact form, to save the contact information, and then prepopulate it with their contact info the next time they send a file to techsupport.
- Renamed ‘personal observations’ to ‘personal comments’ on Field Journal tab.
- Fully support deleting memorized comments; Office users should notice any difference; Journal users won’t see <ITC>.
- Implement TerseMode when downloading journal entries. Users shouldn’t notice any difference, except maybe faster download sync times, and less data bandwidth useage.
- Handle situation when someone creates a new GFF or picklist item that already exists on the server.
- Updated the ‘About’ page to remove the tollfree number, and change the copyright year to 2017.