FieldX Journal 1.10.1
May 23, 2018
The latest update to FieldX Journal for your iPad is now available. The primary updates in version 1.10.1 are various bug fixes and performance improvements, which are detailed below.
You can get the latest version from the App Store on your iPad. Before upgrading, we recommend that you upload any unsynced data to the server.
Updates in Journal 1.10.1:
- Fixed issue that caused a memory overload crash when many fields were included in an output report.
- Resolved issue with generating an output report that included a Recommendation with a Separator Treatment.
- Fixed issue where product cost didn’t update when a chemical updated.
- Pre-Applied Seed Treatment was removed from Master Category List. Pre-Applied Seed Treatments should be entered directly into the Planting Data form of the Plant entry, and the Crop tab for the Field Plan entry.
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Updated message for Notes and Sampling entries to indicate that those journal entries should be viewed in the GeoNotes and Sampling app.