How to Get Help With FieldX
As the season begins to get underway, we want to make sure you are aware of how to receive tech support as quickly as possible, and to keep updated on the latest FieldX news, such as software updates.
For tech support:
In order to ensure you receive prompt attention, please contact tech support via one of the following methods only:
- Call the tech support phone number: 919-926-7001. Then push ‘2’ on your phone keypad for tech support. If no one answers, leave a message and someone will return your call.
- Send an email to email@example.com explaining the problem in detail. Provide screenshots if possible.
- Fill out the tech support request form on the FieldX website (fieldx.com/support).
All members of the tech support team monitor these calls and emails; if no one is available at that moment, the next available person will contact you as soon as possible. Note that our support hours are 8AM to 6PM Eastern time.
- We regularly post news on software updates, partnerships, and other news. Follow us on Twitter. We will post all new releases of our products on twitter, and any other announcements that are relevant to FieldX users. Twitter is the preferred communication method for you to hear about the latest updates.
- Read our newsletter emails. We will occasionally send an email to everyone regarding major new releases and updates. Please be sure to whitelist ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ so that our emails don’t go to your spam folder.
- Check our website. We post new support articles and news about releases at www.fieldx.com.